Author Topic: Free champagne  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Jenny

Free champagne
« on: October 10, 2008, 00:01:50 »
Thats right you read it correctly...

Im opening a new outdoor shop in the Town Centre (above Dunnes Stores) Blessington Co.Wicklow at 7.30 pm on Thursday 23rd October and I'd like to invite the whole of UCD canoe club past present to come and help celebrate the opening.

There'll be free champagne and prizes and good times guaranteed and of course the new shop will be open.

Would be great to see you all there (as long as you dont wreck the gaf!)

Thanks

Jenny

Offline Asho87

• If you were celery I'd stalk you.
Re: Free champagne
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 01:47:49 »
Congrats on the shop Jenny!!! xxxx

Offline Towelyey

• Boobs Officer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 10:22:40 »
thats great jenny well done!! and what better way to get us there than offer free champagne  :)

Offline Sara

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 12:13:04 »
Congrats on the new venture Jenny, Im really sad i wont be there, im away at a conference that wek, but best of luck with it and i'll pop in to visit when i get back :)

Sara

Offline kill

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 12:51:43 »
You'll never get visitors like that! Where's the buckfast and tuborg?

Good stuff Jenny.

Freshers, it'll be a long walk from the pool but it'll be worth it!

Offline Emma

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 19:26:45 »
Congrats Jenny on the new venture and I wish you the best of luck with it.  I hope Saturday went well.  Sorry I couldnt be there but Ive actually moved out to the Cayman Islands.  Cant get on to facebook so thought Id send you a message here.

Keep in touch

Emma Mac

Offline Jenny

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 16:00:25 »
The Cayman Islands..wow you have the life..Saturday went fine for me but the opening is on Thursday 23rd at 7.30pm!!! Some things never change!!!!!!

Sounds like the kind of place id like to visit so keep in touch and thanks for the well wishes

For the rest of ye hope to see y'all on Thursday :-)

Offline cat halpin

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 13:26:23 »
hey missus,

sorry i wont be able to be there seeing as how i live in cork n all, but hope it's a great success. see you next time i'm looking for a spare fleece on a cold miserable day in wicklow :o) in fact if you just leave it at the take out bridge on the dargle ....

Offline Liz

• Travel Photos
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 16:19:00 »
That's brilliant Jenny. Sorry I can't make it either! My friend has a vet practice in Blessington though, so there's more chance than most that I will make it to visit you on one of my visits home!

Best of luck with the venture! You rock!