Author Topic: lost and found at my party  (Read 6010 times)

Offline Diarmaid

lost and found at my party
« on: September 24, 2007, 13:19:32 »
A number of jumpers etc were left behind. I gave these to Pia to bring in to college so take it up with her.

One of them belonged to Keith Byrne and he called around looking for it. Can someone (Nuala -> Dave -> Keith maybe?) help him with that?

Susan lost a red and gold silk/cashmere scarf. It was under the stairs but she later saw someone wearing it. That same person might have been given a back rub by Kieran McKevitt. Ring any bells for anyone? Her mother just brought it back to her from Italy so she's not happy about losing it... any info would be much appreciated.

If anyone saw our tv licence let me know. It was tucked into the mirror in the living room and, presumably, got thrown out with the phone books.

Offline Lucy

Re: lost and found at my party
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 13:23:57 »
...ouch, no tv licence...u must feel ashamed. Now u have to start coming up with pathetic excuses for when the TV Licence sheriff comes round, but your efforts will be in vain for he takes no shitty excuse...oh no...it's your moral obligation to have a TV licence!
Man, who'da thought those adverts would work! :P

Offline Diarmaid

Re: lost and found at my party
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 08:48:52 »
additionally:

1 plain white tshirt, found outside hanging off a drainpipe. must have been doffed during that long and bizarre period of random dudity.