Author Topic: Suntag  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Douchier

Suntag
« on: December 11, 2008, 15:13:22 »
There may not be much in the way of water, but is anybody going paddling on Sunday?

Offline Matt

• Senior Treasurer 13/14
Re: Suntag
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 15:43:15 »
I can't sunday, anyone around saturday? i hear its meant to lash rain tomorrow

Offline JODY

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 15:51:24 »
I might head to Sluice on Sat if nothing else is running also depending on what time i get up, i do like sleep these days  :)

Offline Douchier

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 17:05:27 »
What about Sunday? Anybody?

Offline Evan

• We Live In Beijing
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 17:38:11 »
Pre-Christmas River Trip

On Sunday the 14th December Rockhoppers Canoe Club and LIR Canoe Club invites all paddlers to join them on a river trip on the Liffey from Lucan down to the ICU Training Centre. This trip is being organised in association with the Liffey Centre Kayak Club. At Lucan weir a competition will be run to set a new record for the largest kayak raft over the weir.

The trip will be suitable for any Level 2 paddler. The Training Centre can supply some boats and gear if necessary. The trip will be starting at 12 o clock (noon) at the Training Centre to allow for anyone out partying on the night before. The trip will be followed by a raffle and a pint (maybe) in the Straw Hall. The Straw Hall can provide a free shuttle bus service to Lucan or Chapelizod to a taxi rank for those who want to have a drink.

Each participant will be asked for a €20* donation to go to the fund for Liam Emery from Donegal Canoe Club who became ill during the Liffey Descent and is still recovering in hospital.

* €10 for Students & OAPs

Prizes will include

€250 Voucher donated by Canoe Union

Hamper donated by the Irish Dairy Board

Outdoor Jackets donated by Great Outdoors

Canoeing Gear donated by I– Canoe

Prize donated by Lucan Motorcycles for Best attended Club

So come on out and support a fellow paddler on what promises to be a fun day out.

Just saw this on IrishFreestyle

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 18:57:35 »
I might head to Sluice on Sat if nothing else is running

I think u should come run the lower flesk with me. It'll be great fun and sure kerry is only what 4 hours away :)

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 07:16:39 »
ohh wouldnt mind a static at lucan boxes