Author Topic: Hola, all members new and old  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
Hola, all members new and old
« on: September 26, 2011, 12:31:36 »
This is just to let everyone what's going on this week (this is the same as the email):

We meet every Monday and Tuesday for lunch in the arts block, at the yellow statue by the stairs in the seated area to the left of the main toilets outside Theatre L! Monday is FREE BISCUIT DAY so you should all definitely come along!

Tuesday is the Welcome Night for everyone to come along, get to know the committee and meet all the new members, and will be lots of fun! I
t will be in Room 118, Ag Science Building from 7-9pm!

As always, there will be a pool session this Thursday, meeting outside the gates of Trinity at 6.30pm and hitting the pub after!
(Togs, towel and shower things are advised!)

This Saturday we will be hitting Dun Laoghaire again, meeting on the West Pier at 11am!
Gear and boats will be provided, but if you have any of your own feel free to bring them along!
All you need is;
-Togs
-Towel
-Old pair of shoes
-Something warm to wear (made of anything synthetic)

If you haven't made it to anything so far don't worry! You can feel free to come along whenever suits and we'll always welcome you with open arms!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 14:49:17 by Eoghan »

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
Re: Hola, all members new and old
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 12:32:29 »
I wanted to leave it the same as the email...but biscuits on MOnday? can we vote? I've a lecture at 1 on a monday!  :(

Offline Diarmuid

• Captain 13/14
  • Varsities Committee 2018
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 15:20:57 »
was at the yellow statue-thingimabob at 1 today, didnt see any cookies :(

though i was using a laptop, so may have missed them :P

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 18:04:13 »
Ah that's disappointing! well there'll definitely be people at it tomo afro.gif ...we generally sit right beside it..

Offline Matt Flood

• Committee 11/12
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 18:34:40 »
Me, Bill, Dave and Dani ( Goddess of Biscuits who played a biscuit stormer today ) were there from 12.55 to half 1.

Edit: No one cool was there  ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 21:20:45 by Eoghan »

Offline Towelyey

• Boobs Officer
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 11:46:54 »
sup biaoootches, myself and riona and possibly (possibly.. HA) killian will be joining you this evening for your delightful opening night :D

We'll be pregaming in either the secret garden or the super secret garden with a bottle of Buckfast (each), cos im in that kind of mood!!

Just thought i'd let you know!

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 11:55:56 »
We'll be pregaming in either the secret garden or the super secret garden with a bottle of Buckfast (each), cos im in that kind of mood!!

Is that because sobering up at this stage might actually kill Killian.