Author Topic: Freshers Weekend  (Read 8604 times)

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
Freshers Weekend
« on: September 03, 2007, 19:34:45 »
Just wondering whether UCDCC organises freshers weekend because they don't want us to come or whether the big boat bonanza crew organise the big boat bonanza specifically every year on a weekend that UCD goes away so that we don't trash the place?

any chance of a feshers weekend reschedule??

Meabh

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
Re: Freshers Weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 22:47:28 »
It looking like the freshers won't be getting cake till kerry.
Are we camping again or booking a house in wickla?
I like sleeping inside a nice clean house. Way less likely to get lost ;)

Offline Asho87

• If you were celery I'd stalk you.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 01:53:37 »
aw no BBB tends to be an awezome weekend! Freshers of course is higher on my list of priorities but a reschedule would be good! well spotted meabh ;) x

Offline Skelly

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 03:17:38 »
i think the bbb date was organized last year so it would be great to go to both! What about the weekend after the bbb for freshers? they last bbb and freshers was great, shame to miss one!

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 00:56:09 »
bbbbee?
bbbbeer?
bbbbzzz?

you guys! ;)

Offline david

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:06:33 »
BBQ???

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 16:05:05 »
we are trying to reschedule freshers but it may not be possible. will keep you posted about any change or lack there of...

Offline kjt

• My online portfolio
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 16:58:49 »
we are trying to reschedule freshers but it may not be possible. will keep you posted about any change or lack there of...

w00p!

Offline Douchier

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 18:11:45 »
What's the big boat bonanza anyway ( I'm new, I'm allowed to ask silly questions)

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 18:38:30 »
Thehttp://bigboatbonanza.com/ is a whitewater compitition which takes place in wicklow over a waterfall called jacksons. People race head to head over it winner being the first cross the finish line. It is rare for freshers to do it as they require membership and competency to run that level of water. To be honest I think freshers is much more fun, overall cheaper to go to. Plus you get to actually paddle rather than watch. If they are both on the same weekend I know which one I will be going to!

Offline Sara

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 09:29:23 »
I totally agree KMCK, BBB all the way  ;)

Sara

Offline becca

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 12:19:04 »
What's the big boat bonanza anyway ( I'm new, I'm allowed to ask silly questions)
niall..niall..rings a bell.wait,you're the fresher who got totally smashed and who cli had to chase around the road of diarmaids estate right?..you were doing really well too untill you face planted the pavement.i think that was the turning point.she had you then.
good times,good times.

Offline Lucy

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 13:07:27 »
damn, she beat me to it!

Offline Douchier

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 00:43:21 »
Well that's interesting, I don't remember that bit. Exactly why was she chasing me? Surely I should be allowed to roam free around suburbia during the wee hours? Now that you mention it though, I had been rather baffled by the large gash on my knee, mystery solved I guess. It's scary how little I remember of that night, by all accounts though, I seem to have had fun.

Offline Cli

• http://cliodhna-d.bebo.com
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 10:15:11 »
id love to try and clear things up for u niall, however i was somewhat polluted myself and the night is a bit patchy in parts. i think i was trying to make u drink more water and u legged it off down the road. awesome party though ! hope ya got ur coat, bag and bike back.