Author Topic: Saturdays Trip, The Ball Accomodation.  (Read 18250 times)

Offline JODY

Re: Saturdays Trip, The Ball Accomodation.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 18:53:20 »
Yeah lets go hard core for this years ball..... me & Amanda shall be building a fort in our hotel room none of this luxury for us :D

Offline Asho87

• If you were celery I'd stalk you.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 20:46:00 »
think me riona ali and barbie will do the same in our room!!! None of this pansy bed shit!!

Offline Trash

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 21:17:49 »
if your givin up your bed Ash i'll take it off your hands no prob!! :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 21:20:31 by AshTCDer »

Offline Ritchie

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 08:57:20 »
looks like its good old hotel fiat punt for me.

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 11:03:24 »
I'm going to stand outside the hotel all night, smoking and drinking buckfast. Then I'll bum a lift home in the morning.

you're all welcome to join me.

Offline Simon R.

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 12:32:50 »
I hear from a few sources that marks a damn lier................

Offline Mark

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 13:22:25 »
Are you trying to wind me up?

Jevon

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 15:21:05 »
I don't think I'm going to the ball for financial reasons, but I think I might join Zacchaeus...

I'm going to stand outside the hotel all night, smoking and drinking buckfast.

It's the most concrete plan I've heard for the night

Offline Simon R.

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 17:02:50 »
no. lets just say i've heard somethings.

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 17:14:59 »
I will have to say I am taking exception to the idea that there is no concrete plan for the ball. The people invovled have been planning since before christmas.
I quote from Dr. joxer
Its ball time again. Time to dust off your best clothes. The Canoe Club ball will be held in Lynaham's Hotel Laragh on Saturday 1st of March.

Drinks reception at 7.30 pm
Dinner will be served at 8pm sharp.

Tickets cost €50 per person and must be purchased by Monday Feb 25th. There will be no tickets available on the night.
As a special offer, if you purchase 8 tickets in advance (a table) you get an extra free bottle of wine with that table.
Tickets can be purchased from me Joxer Dunne 0872429349, Niamh "The party pooper" Banks 0872934624 or Cian "I look sexy in a dress" Lyons 0861988050 from Monday 28th Jan

If you wish to stay in the hotel, just mention you are staying for the ball, as they are holding the rooms for us.

There then are number of posts by Joxer and cian in relation to tickets. The problem this year has been finding a venue for people after the ball. I know that the lads have been busting there asses off to find somewhere but have hit a number of problems. Suggesting camping is not a bad idea as it is very cheap and could be alot of fun.

Since lynhams is booked out it suggests that there was more than enough information for people to make their own plans for after the ball.

I understand that 50 euro for a ball and then whatever you spend on booze/tux/booze is alot when varsities is beside it as well. It has been in previous years one of the highlights of the club year for me and many others. What I don't understand is claiming that there are no concrete plans when many people have down huge amounts of work in putting it on. There rant over! mumble mumble mumble rawr rawr I'm a bear.

Simon we all signed that contract not to bring up Mark's you know what in front of you know who. Unless you won the euro millions the litigation would be a nightmare.

Offline Simon R.

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 11:11:05 »
i hear KMCK is a damn lier as well at sounds like hes bed buddies with the rest of them.....

Offline david

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 14:41:28 »
I will have to say I am taking exception to the idea that there is no concrete plan for the ball. The people invovled have been planning since before christmas.
I quote from Dr. joxer
Its ball time again. Time to dust off your best clothes. The Canoe Club ball will be held in Lynaham's Hotel Laragh on Saturday 1st of March.

Drinks reception at 7.30 pm
Dinner will be served at 8pm sharp.

Tickets cost €50 per person and must be purchased by Monday Feb 25th. There will be no tickets available on the night.
As a special offer, if you purchase 8 tickets in advance (a table) you get an extra free bottle of wine with that table.
Tickets can be purchased from me Joxer Dunne 0872429349, Niamh "The party pooper" Banks 0872934624 or Cian "I look sexy in a dress" Lyons 0861988050 from Monday 28th Jan

If you wish to stay in the hotel, just mention you are staying for the ball, as they are holding the rooms for us.

There then are number of posts by Joxer and cian in relation to tickets. The problem this year has been finding a venue for people after the ball. I know that the lads have been busting there asses off to find somewhere but have hit a number of problems. Suggesting camping is not a bad idea as it is very cheap and could be alot of fun.

Since lynhams is booked out it suggests that there was more than enough information for people to make their own plans for after the ball.

I understand that 50 euro for a ball and then whatever you spend on booze/tux/booze is alot when varsities is beside it as well. It has been in previous years one of the highlights of the club year for me and many others. What I don't understand is claiming that there are no concrete plans when many people have down huge amounts of work in putting it on. There rant over! mumble mumble mumble rawr rawr I'm a bear.

Simon we all signed that contract not to bring up Mark's you know what in front of you know who. Unless you won the euro millions the litigation would be a nightmare.

Way to over react to a comment McKevitt.....

Offline kjt

• My online portfolio
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 14:54:06 »
I don't think I'm going to the ball for financial reasons, but I think I might join Zacchaeus...

I'm in the same.... wait for it.. the same boat ;)

Oh I went there!

Offline Mark

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 15:25:25 »
Just called glndalough b and b. there are three spaces for girls there.

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 15:30:52 »
space for 3 girls standing outside lynhams all night, smoking and drinking bucky. any takers?