Author Topic: Club Gear  (Read 9422 times)

Offline claire

Club Gear
« on: June 02, 2004, 18:04:59 »
Hey guys, as its getting to the summer time and various people are looking to (or have) borrowed gear for the alps, summer courses, scout trips, trip to the boyne 3 months ago with club gear that you haven't gotten around to bringing back yet  :? , etc.... we really need to do a stock take of the club gear and who has what. Could anyone who has club gear that is not currently in the boathouse post up here as soon as possible, even if you've signed the gear out there seems to be a wee bit of confusion over who has what.
would really appreciate it if everyone could respond to this as soon as possible as i know a load of boats are coming to easkey and we want to do the stocktake on tuesday before everyone heads off.
Thanks
Claire

p.s if you are intending to borrow club gear for the alps could you post here too, just so we don't accidentaly loan out the gear you want! thanks  :)

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
Club Gear
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 18:31:30 »
IMPEACH!!!!!!!

LLou

Club Gear
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 18:57:58 »
Bringin down club inazone, vertigo to easkey x2 Helmets x2paddles x1buoyancyaid x1spraydeck

Need Vertigo , helmet,paddle for alps

Offline kmck

• "99"
Club Gear
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 20:01:54 »
Could someone with a key let me into the boat house on friday(any time on friday will be in ucd all day) to get my boat, and could I have a paddle will have pen ready to sign it out and back

Offline El Diablo

Club Gear
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 10:55:01 »
Why would anyone want a vertigo in the alps.  Can I borrow a boat for easkey.  Anything will do.  KMCK is mt agent on campus Friday.

Offline The.Van.Man

Club Gear
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 17:58:37 »
Last chance for people to tell me if they need gear brought to
Esaky

or if the club want a boat or 10 moved

See ya' in the bar
Noel

Offline sorcha h

hiya!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 21:46:42 »
hey i need a BA, paddles, and a helmet for the alps.

anyone around the boathouse 2moro so i could get em???

sorcha  :P

Offline Bla

Club Gear
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2004, 13:49:16 »
Can somebody throw in an old club deck for me? Want to use it when bringin boat on the plane. (By the way I have the club inazone 230)
Thank You!
Bláxx

Offline cat halpin

Club Gear
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2004, 11:55:25 »
hey claire, i have the club ego. not bringing it anywhere special just using it to grow plants in for the summer

Offline claire

Club Gear
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2004, 16:57:53 »
thats nice Cat, unless the water levels pick up pretty soon, thats about all its good for!
Well you've all had your last warning guys, i really hope ye didn't need much gear cos the boat house is eerily empty for the summer!

Offline slapper

• http://NewZealand05.com
Club Gear
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 18:29:48 »
i have the inazone that was in easkey.
got a bouyancy deck and helmet too, possibly blades.
anyone got a key and a bit of spare time so they could meet me at the boathouse? Want to get these things out of my house.

Kieran,
i have your I3 in the house too which i intend to bring to the boathouse.Presume that is ok with you.

john

Offline Babs

unlikely as it sounds:
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2004, 20:05:17 »
Hey Claire,

I have had a club helmet in my house for...a while now but I probably won't get a chance to give it back until after France. Let me know if its needed for that and I could give to someone who can get to the boat house or something.

Babs

LLou

Club Gear
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 17:02:56 »
Mr Moore the vertigo and I got on just fine in de Alps bounced through everything!

Offline The.Van.Man

Club Gear
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2004, 17:45:53 »
Quote from: "LLou"
Mr Moore the vertigo and I got on just fine in de Alps bounced through everything!

but were you in it at tthe time ???

NO says the swim list!!

jesus_jones

Club Gear
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2004, 13:53:43 »
I'll be around most weekdays if people want to bring back gear give me a bell on 086-1014637