Author Topic: New Boat............ at last.  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
New Boat............ at last.
« on: June 15, 2004, 15:49:26 »
I have decided to post here as I bought a boat today and it is the "buy and sell" section of the board. At last I have it. A brand new H3 245 with all of the trimmings and a new 15m throwbag to boot with it. I have been saving for this since christmas and now it's here. Who wants to run the Dargle tomorrow? :lol:  It might take a bit longer to get used to it than that. Happy Days. Grade 4/5 here we come.

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 14:57:07 »
So now the cabaret and late dancing will be on the SS brendino. Drinks will served when under way and the restaurant will be serving from six. This means you won't have to have your legs amputated well done.

Offline kill

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 19:16:33 »
Fantastic use of full-stops kmck i'm impressed Congratulations on receiving the opportunity to obtain a phd by the. way.

Offline Donnie

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 12:50:54 »
Brendino,
I am afraid that Internation Shipping Laws require your ship to be outfitted with navigation lights. A red one, a green one, and a white one for starters anyway, you can think about adding on the extra red and white one indicating hazardous cargo later.
Just having a throw rope is not enough and is irresponsible. Be safe and observe international shipping laws. You do have your master mariner's ticket don't you?
Any canoeists on the river should bear in mind, that whilst Brendino is subject to the normal rules regarding right of way on the water, his turning circle will be several miles long and thus true observance of the rules may be impractical.