Author Topic: UCDCC Neck Gater  (Read 5754 times)

Offline I'm From You

UCDCC Neck Gater
« on: August 04, 2004, 01:00:33 »
Evening Folk(s),

Just finished unpacking my Alps stuff last week and came accross a black UCDCC neck gater. I found it at the camp fire one day whilst picking up an amount of empty, not so empty, and full sneaky beer bottles, EMPTY bottles of wine (fair play me and emmet...and any other wine drinkers), Empty bottle of water (Dunno what the story is there? Putting out the fire maybe??) and a Red Raincoat which is possibly still there. Anyway, back to the neck gater... If you want it back you will have to show me the receipt because it looks very warm and I want it.
Anyway, if you want it I'm From You...

Offline Skelly

UCDCC Neck Gater
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 17:52:23 »
HEY I THINK DATS MINE ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS BESIDE A RED RAINCOAT DAT LOLLYPOP LOST PROBABLY WILST WEARING ME NECK THINGY.. AHEM!....

can you save it for me and have you got my trousers from achil u no de 1s dat dont go out at the end....?

jesus_jones

UCDCC Neck Gater
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 18:12:09 »
john ended up with your trousers...right so what were you wearing??

Offline I'm From You

UCDCC Neck Gater
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 00:02:19 »
Oh yeh I remember seeing them trousers on numerous occasions in various corners of Lorcan's car throughout the weekend! Thanks for the loan of them! They served me well on the long walk from a tent to the car to find my trousers that don't do some inny thing at the end! What were they thinking? :?:  :?:  :?:  And as for the neck gater...I will return it on production of proof of purchase  :lol:  I'll ask Lorcan about the trousers.... "Lorcan? About the Trousers?" ...He doesn't know either! Sorry

Offline Skelly

UCDCC Neck Gater
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 20:38:07 »
Mr Joyce there was no diirt on my behalf over de weekend but ask caoimhe..ahem