Author Topic: Green Inazone  (Read 6360 times)

jesus_jones

Green Inazone
« on: September 02, 2004, 13:28:51 »
Other than the fact that its missing a seat what's wrong with the green inazone??

Offline Greg

dargle???
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 13:35:41 »
Is that the inazone a certain someone not from UCD took on the dargle and brought back looking like he had taken a can opener to the hull?

jesus_jones

Green Inazone
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 13:50:08 »
eh...was it me? couldn't find damage on it but I'll look again any ideas specifically where on the hull?

Offline Benny

Green Inazone
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 15:17:17 »
No damage, sweet, now thats good plastic, with the best memory in the world!

Or             maybe                somebody swipped the plastic off Seans boat and fixed the 2 foot long 6 inch wide hole in the hull of the inazone!

Look towards the front dude.  You should probably still be able to find pieces of the offenders toe in there somewhere I recon  :lol:

We wanted to make a go-cart out of it for freshers week when I was captain and do some urban kayaking round UCD, down stairs, through puddles, off drops, through lecture theatres, get towed by a car over the speed bumps and the like.  Man things were so good in those days    sigh     :(

It would make an equally good sleigh for winter time or nice flower pot in your ma's garden  :)

Or you could give it to an unsuspecting fresher and sink his monkey ass!

I think we may even have used to cut pieces off to fix other boats, we were so intuitive in those days, man those days were good         :cry:       sigh

Offline Skelly

Green Inazone
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 17:24:34 »
last time I saw it the cockpit was bashed up and the bong was missin?

Offline slapper

• http://NewZealand05.com
Green Inazone
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 18:25:39 »
Donogh probably knicked the bong. He loves doing beer bongs.
gave himself a stomach ulcer a few years back by doing too many of them.
If the bong was attached to the cockpit it could explain why the cockpit's bashed up. He probably had to struggle to get the bong off the boat.

Great idea having a bong attached to the cockpit.....coming up to a hard section, lash some drink down the bong and WAYHEH...dutch courage! or on a flat boring paddle, bring a few beers along.........

.........oh, wait a sec...were you talking about the bung?

Offline kmck

• "99"
Green Inazone
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 21:47:23 »
This would be the green inazone which simon barry showed us some of the finer points of welding. The reason why the cockpit is damaged is that is where you get your plastic from. Important note look there when buying seconhand boats.

Offline bambi

Green Inazone
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 20:57:55 »
had a look the other day day and there's a huge repair job done. It looks pretty damn good though so we'll put a seat in it and see if it sinks a fresher in dun loaghaire on one of our first trips, then we'll know for sure!!