Author Topic: Mysterious hip flask  (Read 7756 times)

Offline Buttons

Mysterious hip flask
« on: October 13, 2004, 12:07:33 »
Hey, if anyone's seen my hip flask I'd love if you told me... I NEED MY ALCOHOL!

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 17:32:31 »
so by tis i presiume the owber of saird hip flaks is james.....honestly can u ppl not keep track of your belongings.......to the forum bar!!!!1

Offline holly

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 19:13:05 »
hey james....

so what you're saying is that you cant drink because you dont have your 'sophisticated' and 'classy' hip flask???.... cant you just drink out of the buckie bottle like the rest of us???
...committee members, what kind of freshers are you recruiting? (doesn't look like this one will last)

only joking my dear james. despite my abuse i do love you!
hope you find your flask. i know what it's like to misplace the odd belonging
love hobo holly

Offline kill

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 20:43:44 »
Hello James. I too would like to shout random and very moderate abuse at you and then retract the abuse, in case you do not understand my blatant sarcasm, and go on about how I love you really.

Offline holly

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 21:53:19 »
'blatent sarcasm'???
oh come on!.....

Offline Buttons

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 21:02:25 »
I'm not so sure I like all the attention this post is getting... I'm going to sit in a corner with a blanket over my head for a while.

Offline Cheesy

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 08:46:33 »
ah now i know who button is  :hello2:
and holly your not and hobo, only i am the hobo
and maybe hobo ken!

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2004, 09:01:32 »
Hey Buttons, I dig your avater man. Which Smurf is it exactly?

Sorry, But I don't have any information re: your hip flask.  Perhaps if you offered a reward it might miraculously reappear.  :roll:

Offline Buttons

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2004, 13:07:56 »
Buggered if I know. I just picked him because he was waving. (Is it a he? it's so hard to tell with smurfs.)

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2004, 13:39:09 »
dude if your going to sport that avatar you better brush up on your smurfology......he is clearly a boy smurf (commonly known as just smurf's) as there are no girl smurf's except for the one and only smurfette....get it right..... asking if he's a boy smurf is like asking if your a male boy......are you??? maybe she stole your hipflask...dirt!

Offline kmck

• "99"
Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2004, 14:35:02 »
Just thinking there was only one female smurf, one papa smurf and one baby smurf. I am sure papa smurf smurfed smurfette every smurfing night.

Offline eoghanp

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2004, 15:10:26 »
i was watching donnie darko last night and there is a cool bit where donnies friends are talking about the smurfs and one says that papa smurf made smurfette cos all the other smurfs were getting too horny and they gangbang her and stuff but then donnie starts telling them that all the smurfs are clearly asexual and that smurfette was gargamels evil spy but that the overwhelming goodness of the smurf village turned her.

(sorry im bored and in a weird mood cos i was watching donnie darko at 3 in the morning)

Offline Buttons

Mysterious hip flask
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2004, 21:24:19 »
Maybe he's a transsexual smurf! Ya ever think of that, Meabh? Never judge a smurf by its cover!  :mrgreen: