Author Topic: KERRY!!!!!!!  (Read 15543 times)

Offline louise

KERRY!!!!!!!
« on: December 08, 2004, 17:42:29 »
Since the drunkeness that was the Christmas Party is now over  :reindeer:  :santa:   :love5:     (can we just say- DIRT! you know you are!!) we decided it time to give all ye clubhouse people the details for Kerry so ye can start saving all your shiny pennys!

Clubhouse is booked from 27th of december to the 3rd of January. its right beside the pub and the beach so its gonna be great!!! you can come for any length of time within those dates (we recommend all of it!!) cost will be a measly €15 a night which includes a deadly breakfast (no aldi cornflakes for kerry!) dinner, and random toast n stuff. also includes a place to lay your head :sleepy2: ... and if you arrive on the 27th it may even be a bed!!! kerry can be cold- so bring pillows and sleeping bags, comfort is everything- (and nice sleeping arrangements make it easier to score) if you end up not sleeping in the clubhouse due to "unforseen" :3some:   :geek: circumstances there are no refunds!!! oh nearly forgot, if you arrive before 6 on the 27th the clubhouse won't be open so head to the ross inn till we call ye (mightn't be the best if we're convincing the landlady her house will be fine if theres 20 of us standing there! :sign11:  :occasion7: )

bring booze and cash-theres no atms in rossbeigh and no buckfast outlet either!! come prepared!! (just don't drink it all in one night...ahem....Claire u frickin alcho! :occasion5: )

Bring all your paddling gear, we're right beside a big sandy beach with great surf (not like those evil rocks in lahinch) so you can paddle everyday if you want. may even get to run some rivers!! :notworthy:

There will be no buso'fun :iroc: :(  so ye shall have to  organise own way down and back. train to killarney and bus to glenbeigh or killorglan is the fastest and best way.

most importantly of all though-
pack your strongest liver, :occasion5:
your dancing shoes, :headbang:
bring a bit o'crazy!!!! :occasion9:
leave your dignity at home :geek:
80's power ballads is the musical theme :rr:
and  scoring points are in operation (as if ye need encouragement) :love3:

remember- this kerry, go large or go home! :wav:
if you don't remember it, it means it was fun,   :thumbright:
and anything that lasts less than 10 seconds doesn't count!!!:thebirdman:  

Lolly and Claire

oh yeah if your coming and staying in the clubhouse can you post here with a rough idea of the dates your planning on coming so we'll have a better idea for food n stuff. also ye might be able to arrange to come down together (irish rail has a bar on the train!)

Offline Eoin

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 17:50:18 »
I'll be headin down from the 28th 'til the 31st. As regards heading down together, anyone interested in coming down with me and Lars, we'll be getting an EARLY train on the 28th!

Offline cristina

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 18:00:26 »
I think i'll head down on the 28th as well. The earlier the train the earlier we get to Kerry which can only be good.  :P  8)  I'll probably stay to the 30th or the 31st. Louise will head down on the 28th as well.

Offline claire

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 18:56:09 »
oh yeah this may be a bit obvious after the above post but me and lolly will be heading down on the 27th in the car o'fun!! (and cheesy 80's music- bring them earplugs caoimhe!)
staying till the 2nd or 3rd or till our livers fail or we're barred from kerry...

Offline Sara

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 11:02:14 »
Ill be there on the 27th with bells on (litrally, thanks to the cool christmas socks lolly got me!) and staying untill Colin decides to go back to dublin :)  I CANT WAIT FOR KERRY!!!!! YAY!!!

Sara

Offline Fuzzy

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 15:35:57 »
See the following for my train research
http://forums.ucdcanoeclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=2290

fresher Dave

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 12:05:27 »
I'll be heading down on the 27-28 and returning on the 2. and despite the vicious, unfounded, rumour I will be club houseing it!

Offline El Diablo

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2004, 12:16:41 »
You can't get public transport to Glenbeigh I think, so make sure you have the phone numbers of some peps with cars who might be about to give you lifts.  

We are often over Killarney way paddling so picking up a body and bags is no problem.  However, we are also often drunk or out of coverage in the mounatins, so bring a few numbers to increase your chances of getting through to someone.

Mick Moore 086 6023287  All are welcome even fityoungranny and Claire who plans to destroy me.

Offline fityounggranny

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2004, 12:27:41 »
Personally, i have no plans to distroy u.Just to encourage u to do stupid pointless acts of randomness, than point & laugh as u fail miserably..............mwa-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2004, 12:36:26 »
Brendino 087 659 4529

Ask for the Big Dog.

Offline cormac

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2004, 12:50:12 »
...and get him to put you on to Brendino.

I'm 086 3795621, I don't have a car but I do have a lot of dirt on some people who do have cars, so I might be worth a call...

:D

Offline claire

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 13:24:58 »
mick i do plan on destroying you! and you also deserve it! thank you for offering me a lift though, i've now adjusted my plan to a medium sized container as opposed to super sized! I won't need the lift as i am also driving so if you need a lift its 0876459904, but i'll probably only be sober enough to drive after 11 in the morning and before 6 at night.

Offline claire

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2004, 13:29:43 »
oh and also going from the response to this post there should be tonnes of space in the club house cos only about 5 people have said they'll be staying there.... i'm presuming the rest of the committee will be making it.....
oh and my twin is coming for the 30th, 31st and maybe 29th... be nice to her! (but not tooooo nice-if you know what i mean!)

Offline louise

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2004, 14:03:48 »
Claire

be nice to her! (but not tooooo nice-if you know what I mean!)

Yea rite claire!!! you were the one asking, no wait BEGGING for me,for Kerry, to
add on  to the document o' dirt- double bonus points for scoring twins! Interesting that u and maria will be the only twins there......

That facade of innocence does not work claire :P

Offline claire

KERRY!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2004, 15:26:58 »
lies, all lies, as anyone that know us will tell you, me and maria don't share anything... especially boys!!!!