Author Topic: hoodies + final thursday night drinking of 2004!  (Read 6590 times)

Offline claire

hoodies + final thursday night drinking of 2004!
« on: December 20, 2004, 10:24:15 »
hey all,
just to let you know hoodies are being collected in the next few days and will be available to buy in Kerry. They'll cost €40 and come in BOOOOOORRRRINNNNGGG blue and EXCITING ORANGE!!! oh and there will be no credit extended to ANYONE!!!! cash on delivery! sorry just the way it has to be....
FINAL THURSDAY NIGHT DRINKING!!!!
To celebrate the season that is in it  :santa:  :reindeer: ... everyone being finished exams.... projects....being excited about Kerry! a big gang of us will be heading into Doyles on Thursday, be there from about 10 on. Hope to see ye all there!

Offline Sara

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 11:58:57 »
Sounds good, ill stay up untill the 24th so! A few cans in the pav before perhaps!

Sara

Offline Gringo

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 19:42:41 »
Hi Claire, cant give you the money just now. But if you keep a medium orange for me i will pay the 40, and a little extra :twisted:

Alex the Foreigner

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 18:03:32 »
Hey, I'll be stopping in at Doyle's for a little while tomorrow since I need to leave a 6 on Friday and need to stay up all night. If you already have the hoodies, could you bring one tomorrow night. I'm an XL and easy to please so any color will do...i'm sure that will translate into me getting an exciting orange.