Author Topic: Ive lost stuff..........is anyone surprised?????  (Read 6302 times)

Offline sorcha h

Ive lost stuff..........is anyone surprised?????
« on: January 04, 2005, 11:41:24 »
heya

havent exactly managed to keep my resolution of tryin to deal with my inability to hold on to my belongings on canoe club trips(or in general!)

so heres my list:

a panasonic cd player-its pretty wrecked but it still works and its my sisters so my life may depend on its return!

a kodo hair straightner, gave it to kate on sunday mornin and didnt get it back....any idea where it is now??

a white abercombie and fitch top.....id like to get this back cause my told me specifically not to bring any of my new clothes to kerry.........my life does actually depend on this one!!

a towel wit whales on it (cool i know)

well ive never actually managed to get anything back so i wont be to surprised if i dont this time...........im tellin ya im convinced someone collects my things to add to their shrine to me they have in their bedroom! :shock:

if anyone knows anythin about my stuff let me know......there may even be a reward(who doesnt like lollipops?)

sorcha

Offline Fordius Maximus

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 17:24:40 »
Don't have any of the above, but I do have a wallet belinging to you in my car, which you left behind in Doyles before Christmas...

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 20:32:03 »
sorcha, got your:
towel
cd player

holly, got your:
cardigan
coat
dignity

somebody, got your:
charger
GAP hoody
purple scarf
random black top

james vanderskelly, got your hat:
but you can't have it back

jen, got your:
cream hoody

anyone have my denim skirt.....don't know how but i managed to leave the ross inn without it one night....weird!

Offline cormac

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 08:59:07 »
Meabh: got your black top left in my house after the last night's knock back and almost barf party.

Offline sorcha h

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 11:10:15 »
wow thats two out of five...........still an improvement on my old record...........pity its the most worthless out of all the items!!!!!!

does anyone have fresher kates no???

Offline kill

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 16:58:15 »
I've just PMed it to you.

Offline eoghanp

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 23:29:41 »
Quote from: "meabh"
anyone have my denim skirt.....don't know how but i managed to leave the ross inn without it one night....weird!

or how no-one else noticed????

also the traditional bag of random crap is now in the boathouse (only because Captain Buckey threw it at me as Colin pulled away, i would have left it behind had i the choice!!!!)

Offline Peter O'Sullivan

• Senior Treasurer 16/17.
  • Coffee please.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 12:51:41 »
Any sign of a white shirt, its probably not so white now, but anyway I want it back.

Peter