Author Topic: I once was Lost, but now I'm found  (Read 5426 times)

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
I once was Lost, but now I'm found
« on: March 14, 2005, 10:25:49 »
99 new posts since my last visit. Wow you guys have been busy.

Congrats to Cormac. I new that you had it in you Buddy. And like the others said. Every instructor worth their salt has had to do the assessment twice. So happy for you dude. Killian, we've all been there man.

Congrats to Mick and Gerri.  Apparently I knew about this engagement two weeks ago, but like most of the Stag Weekend, I can't remember. So well done to Gerri. I hope that you guys will be as happy as Ciara and I. Man I wish my honeymoon lasted a year. Hang on, It's 20 past 10 in the morning and I havn't had a cocktail yet. Work Sucks. Mexico Rules.

Congrats to Big Tom and  the rest of the new committee. I really think that next year will be another excellent year for the club with Big Tommy Bannon at the helm.

So why, you may ask, am I posting in the Lost and Found section. Well let me just say if anyone is ever in snorkelling in Cancun and they spot my wedding ring, I'd really appreciate it back. Thanks. :oops:

Offline Eoin

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 11:26:01 »
I'd have more sympathy for you if you weren't sipping a cocktail in Mehico  :evil:

Offline eoghanp

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 12:26:57 »
Welcome back Brendino,

comiserations on the ring. oh and by the way we voted to officially Impeach you at the AGM  :lol:

Offline carlito

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 11:42:13 »
You muppet!  Brittney Spears probably had her wedding ring in Vegas for longer than you did.

I suppose though that means you found the secret combination...

Offline Cheesy

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 21:58:08 »
Ah dude, shit, thats the word for that!!!
But in the reality of things it's nothing, hope you had a good trip, and try to bring a flask of sex on the beach to work and pretent it's coffe!!!