Author Topic: Pet found in car...  (Read 4915 times)

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
Pet found in car...
« on: March 21, 2005, 17:18:44 »
Over the last couple of months I have a new little friend accompanying me around in my car. I don't know where she came from, but she is lovely and reminds me of nicer times when I am stuck in traffic. Sometimes I am embarrassed when she is there though - if I have to give a lift to someone from work or a committee I'm on it can be shamfull to have her there. All that said though, she is my friend.

I have a confession to make, I did not aquire my new friend legitimately: one day she wasn't there the next she was - go figure. My new friend is well known for supporting women on a daily basis and I presume then that the woman (who I presume was a paddler) who freed my friend went home one day, let's say, unsupported. Therefore, she knows she's the owner of my new friend.

Now I am a moral person and I'm willing to give up my new friend to her original owner. My friend is black and could be described as being a size 36C with some slight padding for comfort. Stability is provided by a curvelinear wire that runs inside the base of her cup. I think she is from Taiwan but can't be sure. I know that my friend's original owner bought her in La Sanza: it says so on her tag.

To concude then, I am offering my little friend back to her original owner: I will always have the memories of the time we spent together to keep me happy. I just want to make her as happy as she made me over the last few months.