Author Topic: boats for sale!!!!!!!!  (Read 6709 times)

Offline Dave B

boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« on: May 16, 2005, 13:25:56 »
hey guys selling a fleet of boats!
2 pyhrana s6x's one blue one red, both in great nick, the best palyboat in a hole at the moment, surfs nicely too, great on ocean waves! first peron to buy one gets a set of fins!  going for 600 each

sub7 one ball, yellow, great nick, fantastic small playboat, great on rivers, and only 600euro!

wave sport godzilla, great beginer boat with loads of room for getting in and out(both on and off the water), 550euro

riot dominatrix 41 , best all round playboat!!! fantastic in a hole and its savage on a wave!!!great for any small person boy or girl looking to start playboating or for those wishing to bust some big moves and sweet runs!!600euro

contact Dave, either pm, or ring 0857237638

Offline Cheesy

boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 16:53:56 »
dave i'm confused!! according to your post, all these boats are "the best in a hole" or "best play boat ever" how can all of them be "the best boat ever"
especially if you've been tryin to sell for for weeks and still have all of them!!! :D

no really good luck, and if i had more money!! maybe.... just maybe

jesus_jones

boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 17:18:49 »
Cheesy it took dave four days to put up this post, it took him the best part of 8 hours to find the €sign alone.
Obviously what dave means that in their own right each of these boats is the best of it's catagory as each of them are are for a slightly different weight range(apart from the two identical S6x) and are quite different boats.........duh!!! :twisted:

Offline Cheesy

boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 17:24:27 »
don't you know that all pengiuns are sarcastic

Offline HUG N KISS

Re: boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 17:29:11 »
Quote from: "Dave B"
contact Dave, either pm, or ring 0857237638

I took this to mean he didn't type it himself as if he had he would have said contact me.

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 17:51:12 »
Mandy,
Mickle warned you before about your writing  :P  what the hell does this acutally mean:
i tock this to mean he didn't type it as he would have sade contact me,

It would be too easy to pick holes in this one, but my favourite is the use of the comma as a full stop - I don't even think that the "language evolutionists" could agree with that one!  :D

Offline Cheesy

boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 18:04:14 »
i know someone who's going to be called dad for almost 3 weeks!!! :D

Offline HUG N KISS

boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 18:42:10 »
Replace

o with u I think (almost the same letter)

e with i and teach me to type (e and i are the same letter).

And , . (Ok I’m just stupid).

Is that better Dad?

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
boats for sale!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 21:59:11 »
yes my child, well done...  :D