Author Topic: Scotland 04+1 and free beer all in one night!!!!!  (Read 6591 times)

Offline TomB

Scotland 04+1 and free beer all in one night!!!!!
« on: September 27, 2005, 14:32:54 »
On tuesday the 4th of October at 7.30pm in the student centre (blue room),
Simon "I thought Jim and Ferg were giving the presentation" Barry,
Jim "I thought Simon and Ferg were giving the presentation" Kennedy,
and Fergal "I thought Jim and Simon were giving the presentation" O'Mahony,

are giving a presentation of the there trip to South America, the more commonly know Scotland 04+1 trip.

This event is going to have free beer and wine, and no admission at the door!

For those freshers who may not know, these boys went to South America for a year, and did some absolutely awesome paddling on big rivers and have many stories to tell of there adventures. The three boys all graduated from UCD, be it undergraduate or post-graduate, and are still active in the club scene.

This event was organised with New Members in mind show the potential paddling skills that can be acquired through the Canoe Club, so hopefully there will be a big turn out!

Offline TomB

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 14:21:40 »
just a reminder!!!

Offline carlito

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 11:50:50 »
For us non-student types, where is the "blue room"

I've been in the "green room" but that's another story....

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 12:14:35 »
The student centre across from what was known as the biology building. it is upstairs near the astra hall. The biology building is now known as science and education center west wing. I am in the west wing politcal intrigue ahoy

Offline david

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 12:17:21 »
I'm in the school of rock With cheesey!!! :evil:  :evil:  :twisted:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

Yeah!!

Offline wackers

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 13:11:52 »
I'm still none the wiser. is it between the sports centre and the science block( or what was known as back in the day)? Do you have to drive in the back gate

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 14:09:04 »
You can drive in the back gate however take the first exit off the roundabout in front of the sports center to bring you into the carpark. the student center is between the sports center and science . enter building look for couches listen for noise and abuse, follow noise and abuse to the blue room.

Offline aidan j

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 16:05:55 »
Its upstairs in the student centre, overlooking the astra hall, on the science block end of it.