Author Topic: Last places for Lahinch!  (Read 6697 times)

Offline Diarmaid

Last places for Lahinch!
« on: November 14, 2006, 15:42:44 »
There are only three or so places left on the bus to Lahinch. If anyone else wants to be on the party bus, doesn't like cars, doesn't like Kieran, or for any other reason wants to be on the bus, I would suggest getting money to me* VERY quickly. I'm at the board every day from 1 - 2 and I'm in the engineering building for the rest of the day. PM me or call me (087 938 6731) to arrange payment.

Your word will not be accepted. Only money will secure you a place.

* this means me, not any committee member. you can give your money to other committee members to pass on to me, but it might take a day longer to get to me, during which time your place may well have been filled. in the case of fuzzy, it will take a week longer but will triple in value somehow.

Offline Jubags

• big bird
    • http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
Re: Last places for Lahinch!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 15:45:42 »
i pad fuzzy on thursday hope he told u and didn't spend the money?

Offline Lambe

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 15:47:17 »
does that mean get the full money to you or jus th deposit?

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 15:51:23 »
At this stage there's not much point putting deposits down because I'll want the balance paid before Friday anyway, but yes, in theory I'll still take deposits. €20 minimum.

anyone with money down, I'd like the balance paid BEFORE Friday please.

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 16:28:23 »
WELL DONE DIARMAID, it may suck for the rest of us but it does mean that the club gets some much needed cash to pay for stuff, nothing worse than rubber cheques just ask Mr. Lynch. So keep up the good work Diarmaid.