Author Topic: kayaking courses and demo boats  (Read 4944 times)

Offline Jenny

kayaking courses and demo boats
« on: January 15, 2007, 11:29:26 »
Interested in doing level 3 or 4 training or assessment? How about an RSR river safety course or even some coaching to improve your river running or play boating skills?

Want to buy a new creeker but not sure which boat would suit you? You can come and try mambas, burns and nomads in all sizes.

If interested in any of the above contact Ciaran Kipper Maguire or Brian Keoghser Keogh from Total Experience on 087 830 7214 or check out Totaleperience.ie for more contact details.

Offline kmck

• "99"
Re: kayaking courses and demo boats
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 11:54:26 »

Offline Ritchie

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 17:40:08 »
hey jenny, jus wondering what discounts are given to ucdstudents??

Offline Jenny

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 10:24:12 »
Hey Ritchie,

If you give the lads a buzz on the above number I'm sure that they would cut poverty stricken students a good deal

Jenny

Offline Mark

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 19:01:07 »
Jaysis, talk about pimping to the max!

Enough of this jenny - you have your (several) plug(s)!

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 07:49:20 »
How about a discount for your very own, very cheap, personal 'Kayakers in Denial' Whitewater Guide?!

Lets just forget about the swim above Bujagali, and if anyone asks, I swam after the raft ran over me, right? That tiny little hole was such a head game, but I cleaned it in the end, yaay! And I finally made it on to NIle Special on the rope! WooHoo. Man, it took so many tries, the aount of times I flipped in that eddy and got sucked into the pourover at the top. Its tricky.

And now, I have a very funny looking Xray to show all when i get home...

Offline david

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 15:47:39 »
How about a discount for your very own, very cheap, personal 'Kayakers in Denial' Whitewater Guide?!

Lets just forget about the swim above Bujagali, and if anyone asks, I swam after the raft ran over me, right? That tiny little hole was such a head game, but I cleaned it in the end, yaay! And I finally made it on to NIle Special on the rope! WooHoo. Man, it took so many tries, the aount of times I flipped in that eddy and got sucked into the pourover at the top. Its tricky.

And now, I have a very funny looking Xray to show all when i get home...

Good jesus bex, Were you in Uganda??