Author Topic: my boat  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Simon R.

my boat
« on: February 12, 2007, 16:51:52 »
just to let eveyone know that there is a blanket ban on the use of my boat, i dont care if your my best friend in the world, or the boat house burns down leaving my boat and the flesk is running.

to be honest i was pretty shocked by the condition it was in when i saw it on friday( i hadnt seen it since day1 of kerry), i dont know how you'd even put scratchs in it like there are on it bar trying to force a bear into it of just kicking it against a wall.

Offline Sara

Re: my boat
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 09:38:37 »
sorry to hear that dude, was it taken out without permission, that sucks  :-[

Sara

Offline phillt...y

• http://www.ebaumsworld.com/monkeypee.html
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 10:28:07 »
Did someone borrow my body in Kerry? I can't really remember most nights but looking at the damage I'm sure I kicked a few walls. I couldn't really identify the scratches I'd say it could have been caused by someone forcing a bear into me. Who even brought a bear to Kerry in the first place? Although I did hear there were a few bare asses emerging from the beach on New Year's Eve....very strange altogether!

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 11:37:03 »
imagine if the second amendment to the US constitution was the right to bare asses and not the right to bear arms.

what a different country it would be. hmm...

Offline david

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 13:25:43 »
I saw the state of it. I'm pretty disgusted to think that it was probably a few of my mates did that to someones boat.