Author Topic: Ball Tickets  (Read 6946 times)

Offline joxer

Ball Tickets
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:18:41 »
The numbers for the ball are very low. As a result, Niamh has spoken with Lynhams and they will allow us to confirm numbers on Friday. As a result, the tickets can be bought upto Thursday night (very last deadline). I know people are are tight on money, but you must buy the ticket before the event. There will be no tickets sold on the day. You do not have to be part of a table, that is just a special offer to get some extra booze. The ball is traditional a great night of drinking and associated other activities. Danny will be the DJ for the night and there is a competition on the night to win something great.
If you have any questions you can contact me on my mobile 0872429349
Joxer

Offline holly

Re: Ball Tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 09:39:28 »
come on guys, the ball is seriously the best event on the cc calendar! if you miss it you'll really be missing out

Offline joxer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 10:21:02 »
Well said Holly

Offline Sara

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 11:01:53 »
yeah and I'm going so it's gonna be class!!!  ;D

Sara

Offline holly

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 11:08:37 »
exactly!

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 16:07:35 »
Me is Quack Quack Quackgoing to Quack Quack Quack go to Quack .

Not to be Quack Quack missed Quack and I’ll bring cake for ye Quack this time Quack I promise.

I'll figure out how Quackto get money to you Quack Quack Quackby Thursday Quack QuackQuack when my brain starts working again Quack Quack.

Quack   Quack QuackQuack Quack Quack

Offline joxer

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 16:11:07 »
That is a lot of quacks.  More people should think about going. You will get a free drinks voucher worth €6 at the bar, plus there will be wine on each table. So your ticket is not really that expensive. 

Offline Mark

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 16:43:41 »
The ball is absolutely Class. Like Holldy said one of the best events of the year.

Last year the food was excellent, the music kicked ass, and the house after the party is loaded with free booze! (seriously, there's an awful lot of booze to be drunk)

Barbie

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 21:44:28 »
Yeah its always great! You all have to go! It's really not that expensive. If you're a girl you probably have a dress already and there will be loads of oldies to ply you with drink so all you have to pay for is your ticket!!!

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 22:39:58 »
as it stands currently we have over 40 cans per person for the afters party. please don't make us try to drink that all by ourselves.  :-\