Author Topic: the boat you've been waiting for  (Read 8339 times)

Offline Simon R.

Re: the boat you've been waiting for
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 14:06:19 »
jim you should get onto those lads they might give you some tips for your next web site update.

Offline david

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 14:08:24 »
Well don ritchie, I tried to do the same with 2 pictures but didn't have the technical know how. Hows the studing going simon?

Offline Mark

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 17:17:50 »
I'd like to announce the new bout that I've made aswell: Have a look.

P.S. I'm looking for paddlers to sponsor. Candidates must be willing to swear by my products regardless of whether or not they are any good.

A lot of time and money was put into researching this boat, and I think we at Ahern Kayak have really put something special together. Due to its clear superiority over ther other manufacturers designs, we hae decided to price it at €1500.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 17:23:47 by Mark »

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 17:35:45 »
wow weee, what the, that thing is amazing. it is the newest and most expensive boat not on the market. it is clearly far superior to anything we have seen for a long time.ill take 7 one in every colour of the rainbow.

Offline david

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 10:44:31 »
Aw Mark that's a masterpiece.

Offline Dave B

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 11:26:18 »
Ah guys, lets be serious for one minute, all new boats are simply versions of other boats that came before them- thats how they evlove,the project is just a smaller fatter ZG-which was modelled on the Dagger G-force and similar boats,  sure the agent looks similar to the project from the side but if you had seen the prototype or the newly released agent you'd realise they look nothing alike..and the agent is clearly far superior  ;D
And Mark I'd be willing to paddle your boats and tell people they're really good even if they're not, clearly you've designed the best boat on the market, I mean it looks identical to the project but surely that's just how the boat looks from the picture...?

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 16:09:23 »
Have you got sponsorships going mark? I'll rebrand my boat for you and tell everyone how much better than anything else it is...

Offline allio

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 19:35:22 »
?????
the dagger paddlers have only bein paddling the agent for a couple of months so have had to get used to the 'innovative' new double rail among many other aspects of paddling a n

innovative new double rails? my s6 has double rails and that designs 6 yrs old.

also consider that E.J and Jackson kayaks focus most of their work in the area of freestyle,

if i'm buying an all out freestyle boat, i'm buying one thats designed by an all out freestyle designer. but wait! EJ also does whitewater, and what about clay wright? he'd hardly be paddling the hardcore stuff that he does in a shit boat. an i'd be pretty sure that he had input into the design.

i suspect that this comes down to a sponsorship deal!

and anyway. i'm a pyranha man! :P