Author Topic: Greetings from BC  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Lorcan

Greetings from BC
« on: July 09, 2007, 19:42:36 »
Hey everybody.
All is well at the moment. Have gotten some nice rivers in and heading towards Smiters and Terrace today. So far there has been a lot of driving and not too much paddling, but as soon as we have a base it will all be fine.
Swim list so far.
The Moll  1
Colin Carprani  2
Cormac Lynch 3
Rur Devery 1
John Nally 2
James VDB 2

As you can see the two current ucd students have clocked up 4 swims. Thanking Them for Ucd's contribution.
Also on the list is John Mollohans boat thanks to me.
Cormac's boat also ran a grade 6 section without him.
Lorcan

« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 02:03:54 by Lorcan »

Offline joxer

Re: Greetings from BC
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 23:04:34 »
How is it going lads. sound slike you are all having fun. Back in wet ireland and wishing I was still on holidays. I have some photos of from Malones bar Vancouver

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 06:31:56 »
And there's more...

Mr Mol took the underwater line out of a nasty hole...sans kayak. Cormie breast stroked his way for part of the Copper and eh, eh, maybe that's already been included by Lorcan? Jimbo copied his style on the Williams. That's all I can remember. Missed a few of these rivers myself in the spirit of hangovers and not liking big water so I figure this reporter is in for some grief off the swimees  :P

The 3 3-week boys (Flanno, Mol and Cormie) have departed us but are styling it in a boozery in Vancouver. Whglst trying to come to terms with our loss, we've headed to Clearwater to meet some boaters, run a river and then we're heading early Saturday, gettin a river done thenWHislter late Saturday nite to meet "the Bob Marley of Whistler kayaking" - Don - on Sunday. Swwweeeetttt ;D

Offline cormac

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:17:02 »
Yup, I've taken the most schwims - so far.  Could be something to do with (along with Nally) being the one who ran all the hardest stuff that you boys and the BC locals were backing off...?   

;D

Anyways have fun in Clearwater at the festival, and tell Kim that us 3 Vancouver boyos say hi.  Safe paddling lads.

Offline JODY

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 13:49:26 »
Cormac, what did i tell you? Dont capsize!
If you cant follow simple instruction like that i dont think you should be allowed on the water at all! 8)