Author Topic: Big up Aer Lingus - Boats  (Read 10898 times)

Offline becca

Re: Big up Aer Lingus - Boats
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 11:19:48 »
pia.what the hell is that relevant to?

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 11:38:20 »
I'm from laois and they have never lost any of my gear on a plane. It could be due to my vast quantities of good luck that I carry in my pocket.

Offline mmmmm

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 11:57:50 »
I thought you were from carlow?

Offline SafeDee

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 12:02:46 »
pia you seem to know this story pretty well, i dont remember telling you!  ???

ael lingus are shit, im sorry but how do you lose a bright yellow boat TWICE?!!!!

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 12:03:52 »
That's what thought did. I live right beside carlow town, in fact you can see the college from my house. However I live on the otherside of the barrow, which is laois. I vote in laois, which means each election I get to cast my ballot for anyone other than brian cowan.
It's yours and they just don't like you, first time shold've given you the hint.

Offline Greg

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 14:15:30 »
Check this out...

http://www.irishfreestyle.com/node/1801

All could change soon.

Offline Pia!

• Bzz Bzzz Bzzzzzz *plop*
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007, 15:47:26 »
Oh dee i have vague recollections of you mentioning the story once....twice..... A THOUSAND TIMES in uganda so it just about managed to stick in my head. The funny thing is that your boat is a really obvious bright yellow boat and mines a pretty dark blue and yet they never managed to lose it! I'm still sticking with what i said before

pia.what the hell is that relevant to?
Well becca since the post is about bigging up aer lingus thats what i was doing- they're working fiercely to dissuade gingers and laois people from leaving the country therefore keeping that dirty little secret in ireland and not subjecting the rest of the world to people from the midlands.
Anyway what the hell are you doing here?! You are relevant to NOTHING!!!!

Offline SafeDee

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2007, 16:58:29 »
ha thats gas if you read all that page british airways are introducing a ban on using sports goods as suitases as well

Offline mmmmm

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 17:07:43 »
Completely off the point but I am quite delirious after doing absolutely nothing but look up the internet for the last 7 hours..
Pia's posts are definitely the funniest that are being posted on the board these days.. 2 of them have made me laugh out loud today (again with the deliriousness from lack of human contact).. Will more people follow her example and have a more slagging/ funny tone when posting. It would really liven up the message board. As I anticipate doing nothing but looking at the internet during the hours of 9-5 for the next 2 weeks I'd greatly appreicate it.
Oh and big up to Aer Lingus.. I think they're great, Dee maybe you should move to Shannon there's loads of people there you could bitch with :)

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 17:19:38 »
Look up anything by becca. She may only be a figment of our collective imagination but she writes good bullshit.

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 17:27:19 »
A paddle weighs about as much as 500g of vanilla.

No way, it's much heavier than that! I'd say a paddle is at least as heavy as 500g of lead shot. :P

No way Diarmuid, because lead shot is much heavier. I'll bet it falls faster than a feather too...even in a vacuum ;D