Author Topic: congrats to ...  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Sick Boy

congrats to ...
« on: November 11, 2007, 22:44:07 »
Lorcan who was elected as the treasurer to the i.c.u.

and to

Greg who was elected as their secretary.

well done guys.

Offline kjt

• My online portfolio
Re: congrats to ...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 22:48:50 »
Well done lads!!

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 22:52:27 »
To the training and development unit of the ICU. Some important changes where also voted on, main one is the adoption of the european standards for kayaking, meaning you will have to be able to roll for your level 3 in future. Nothing really new this has been in the pipeline for a while. Note to anyone sitting in an agm that does not involve alot of alcohol. It can be boring.

Offline Kerry

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:22:15 »
i don't know if these two things are related but Lorcan just told me he is buying a Van. Curious Curious

Offline kill

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 13:25:26 »
Slowly but surely we're taking over.

Lorcan, money should be allocated to Ireland's largest South Dublin-based university canoe club for the required new boathouse. Unfortunately our current boathouse is full of kayaks and services leaving little space for dinking.

Offline Towelyey

• Boobs Officer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 14:45:39 »
you tell'm kill, a new boathouse just off campus so services cant catch us - ha ha ha ha ha ha i can see it now - us running trying to drink at the same time, services driving slowly beside us ranting - then we all fall into a beautiful shack (just out of their jurisdiction) waving our half empty bottles of buckie at them!!
right now its but a dream but lorcan you can make this reality!!

Offline Ritchie

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 16:53:02 »
can a member of both the "i.c.c.u" and "the real i.c.u" really work for the real "i.c.u".... i beg to differ!!!!
....DNSMassive shall hear about this!!