Author Topic: Freshers Weekend  (Read 31395 times)

Offline Peegor

• I peed in my boat
Freshers Weekend
« on: October 01, 2008, 19:28:20 »
OK Freshers, this one if for you's!

FRESHERS WEEKEND
Its all sorted, buses are booked, booze is bought (but buy your own as well). All we need is money! :)

This weekend is for you's and therefore is at an excellent price. The cost of this weekend will be a measly €50 for everyone all in:
 - Bus transport all weekend
 - Accomadation
 - Food
 - Instruction
 - Equipment
- freebies ..... :)

This wonderful weekend of sex(optional), booze and canoing will commence on Friday 10th October . People will start meeting in the Sutdent Bar at about 12-1. Shortly after at about 6 we will be making out away over to the parking lot behind Engineering Building for the BUS. We will arrive sometime friday night at out hostel/hotel and then do things and then drink more. We shall return home from this majestic weekend on Sunday 12th October

In order to avail of this wonerful weekend away in Laois, all you have to do i give your Name and Money to any member on the committee when you see us (preferably when we are sober).

If there are any queries that you have regarding anything mentioned above DO NOT hesitate to call us. We are here for you. After this weekend, you wont be able to look at each other in College again! It'll be much more fun than any weekend away with your mates!!

guaranteed

On Saturday night of the weekend, it is Fancy Dress. As yet a theme has not yet been announced or suggested by anybody, so please feel free to throw ideas for us and an idea will be up shortly!!!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 18:06:06 by cian »

Offline kill

Re: Freshers Weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 19:39:25 »
Only €50? That's actually really good. I normally dislike committees but reducing prices is always good.

Seriously, this is where you'll make your friends, get to know everyone, have loads of fun doing the stuff that makes the stories. I wouldn't be in the club if it wasn't for that weekend in my first year and I know a lot of others that feel the same.

GET YOUR ASS ON THAT BUS. (even if only for the bus journey, which is one of the highlights)

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 20:07:51 »
Don't forget fancy dress on saturday night. Don't forget the three rules of fancy dress
1: Can I drink while wearing it?
2: Can I take a leak?
3: Is it obvious? cause you don't want to explain to everyone what your are.

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 20:10:52 »
explaining costumes is great! every good costume should be a character piece, not a visual gag. of course, if the visuals make you gag, that's also a plus.

freshers, by the way, we're not kidding and this isn't a half-assed put-on-a-wig-and-funny-glasses kind of fancy dress. think of something good.

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 21:43:08 »
Freebies, I'm a sucker for the freebies.

Dam Diarmaid, thanks for telling everyone my costume. Now I'm going to have to buy a fake mustache.

Offline Julieanne

• Bebo
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 22:12:12 »
Cant believe im missing it   :'(
there better be freebies at lahinch... or its all on u Peegor!!! >:(

Offline caz

• Koo-koo-ka-choo
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 22:42:10 »
yahoo! i've already got my costume ready! and there is no fancy dress theme for freshers weekend- anything goes!

freshers- remember to bring a sleeping bag because there wont be beds for everyone.

Offline Asho87

• If you were celery I'd stalk you.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 00:27:31 »
yahoo! i've already got my costume ready! and there is no fancy dress theme for freshers weekend- anything goes!

freshers- remember to bring a sleeping bag because there wont be beds for everyone.

who knows? there might be this is a new place!!!

Offline JODY

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 08:42:33 »
Might be an idea to give people the date Peegor.  ::)

Offline Sara

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 09:41:42 »
Im so there, and definatley going on the bus!!! Not back in a boat yet so it'll be a drink-tastic weekend for me!

Hurray for freshers weekend!!

I love fancy dress!!!

Sara

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 09:50:16 »
I love it when the price goes down with inflation going up! This is always one of the best weekends of the year, anybody can be there should be there - I don't think you're mother's, father's and partner's birthdays being that weekend is in anyway a legitimate excuse - GET ON THE BUS!!! I'm gonna be there rocking the socks and all that mullarkey ,but mainly partyin in ridiculous get up, does anyone wanna go as Motley Crue?

Offline caz

• Koo-koo-ka-choo
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 10:02:39 »

who knows? there might be this is a new place!!!

and what are the odds that about half of them will be broken within the first half hour  :D

out of interest does the price include vodka-filled super soakers this year?

oh yeah and when i say broken i mean the beds- not the freshers...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:04:46 by caz »

Offline Towelyey

• Boobs Officer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 10:19:48 »
SCORE TO SNORE!!!!!!!!

I shall be there with bells on as per usual!! its the weekend of the 10th 11th and 12th and it'll be a good one!! bring boose for the bus but not beer or anything high volume you'll just need to pee!!

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 10:26:31 »
Ho for Sho!, you'll be wearing that cowbell as your ding-a-ling-a-ling!

Offline Towelyey

• Boobs Officer
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 10:27:33 »
i was gona say that but thought it too crude!!

p.s. ill bring the cowbell ;)