Author Topic: REC 2 - 6/7 Dec  (Read 7986 times)

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« on: November 24, 2003, 19:50:30 »
To all those lucky suckers - Two things with deadlines:

Friday 28th November
I'll post up a rake of info - but I need to be sure all will see it - if you want I can email it to you - let me know: colin.caprani@ucd.ie Brendan this is particularly important for your 3 bandits!! Let me know what to do...

Wednesday Night 3rd December
I need to get the rest of the money ASAP... I ned to have it fully paid by 28 November...this mightn't happen but it must happen by Wednesday after - no exceptions as I need to get it in the bank and on to the ICU by Friday - Oh and its not up to me to chase you for this money...come find me!!!

The price is €95 - I had made an error as I thought this applied to 10 ppl and with 12 it would be €80 each...not so!! They still want €95 each!!...d'oh!! The amount paid by each person so far is below - you gotta get the rest to me!!

If you don't have the money (and its not as if you haven't had since Mon Oct 20 to get it) let one of the subs on the list go instead!!!

The People:
Dan Joyce - €20
Tom Bannon - €15
Sean Jennings - €10
Eoghan Powell - €20
Brendan x3 - €25ea

Substitutes:
Catherine Halpin
Maebh
Robert (guy I know)

Offline eoghanp

REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 15:10:01 »
i've already donated my place to catherine, you know cos im such a nice guy and all that. so can i either have my money back or can you find some other way where i end up with e20 in my pocket i dont really care how.

Offline Mr C

REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 09:16:53 »
Get it off Catherine as she will only give me the balance

jesus_jones

REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 14:19:14 »
I've paid the €95 right?

Offline Mr C

REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 15:40:27 »
Hey!
We're all go...can't believe something I've organised is going ahead!! :P

Times:
 - Sat: 9:30am - 4:30pm approx
 - Sun: 9:30am - 4pm approx

Clothes:
 - Casual - we'll be doing scenarios which might involve getting a little dirty!

Equipment:
 - Nothing - all is provided, even pens & paper!!

Assessment:
 - Continuous over the weekend - certs will follow in due course.

That's it - see you on Saturday!

Offline eoghanp

REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 15:44:27 »
erm............how the hell do we get there?

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2003, 16:15:07 »
how the hell do we get there?

Good Question Eoghan, I see somebody is on the ball.
It will involve a walk if you are planning on getting there by Public Transport - Get a bus to Palmerstown/Chapilizod. Get to the north side (Danger Will Robinson) and follow the river west i.e back to Lucan. The Centre is on the river 700m after the Anglers Rest Pub/Restaurant. If you walk under the M-50 bRIDGE YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

If  you are driving from Lucan cross over the bridge by the weir and turn right. Follow the river all the way, and the centreis just past the M-50 Bridge. If you are driving from Palmerstown, follow the walking directions, but you'll get there quicker. I would suggest getting a lift or a few of you getting a taxi cos it's a long walk.

Hope this helps.

Offline eoghanp

REC 2 - 6/7 Dec
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2003, 17:10:05 »
thank you brendino as always your on the ball. since we have to be there at 9 can i get a lift off someone cos i really dont want to leave my house at 6 in the moring to get there.