Author Topic: TENT?  (Read 8495 times)

Offline Simon R.

TENT?
« on: December 12, 2008, 18:36:30 »
has anyone got a tent(2-4man) worth in the region of twenty euro(or wants to give to me for free)?

i promise not to bring it back from africa and will probably abandon it and/ or sell it to a balck person for the price of a beer.

only condition is it must be impermeable to mosquitos.

thank you and merry christmas.

Offline Diarmaid

Re: TENT?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 20:09:56 »
I have a dunnes stores festival tent, 1man + a bag, only cost €15 so I'll just give you it for free if you want it.

but.

it's only one layer so if you leave a crack in the zip at all, mozzies could get in unless you figure out some way to patch it up.

colour: light blue.

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 19:34:03 »
there are surely still some tents in the boat house. going? going?

Offline Ritchie

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 20:46:47 »
doesnt cox have a 2-4man tent??... "sorry dave we, eh, sold your northface tent to a local in the name of getting wasted...  actually no wait, i lied, we gave it to him for free!!"

i some how dont think dave is gunna roll with this..  infact i hope dave just doesnt read this. 

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 22:28:33 »
ah too bad you didnt mention this at the river earlier simon
ive 2 in the boot of my car
free for the taking

Offline Nuala

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 09:16:53 »
Yeah, actually, there is a four man tent that no-one has claimed in the boathouse. Forgot about that one.

Want it?

Offline becca

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 09:59:21 »
Fine, give it to him. But know this, he's not even going to try and bring it back in one piece. In fact, he's not even going to think about trying to bring it back in one piece, are you simon??Hmmm??
This is why people aren't rushing to post here, and saying stuff like,
"Ah yeah! that Rohan. I'd loan him anything. He's so careful with stuff. Just stuff in general.One time he took my cardigan and didn't tare it up to make bandanas for everyone in the house. Thats why i feel so good about lending him any one of my collection of tents."

Thats what i might say simon.....thats what i might say. If i didn't know.

Oh also, fellow tent mates. you should know that he once strangled me with my own sleeping bag....so...just, keep one eye open is all i'm saying.

Offline cormac

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 13:00:25 »
Oh come on!

Who here can honestly say that they haven't tried to strangle Becca in her sleep?  I mean sheesh!

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 13:59:48 »
Yes sleep ::)

Offline becca

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 15:50:12 »
Oh come on!

Who here can honestly say that they haven't tried to strangle Becca in her sleep?  I mean sheesh!

Oh....my.....god.

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 15:54:33 »
What ever happened to the hotpink one I lent Joey in d'Alpes years ago, is that still knocking around?