Author Topic: Free Spray Deck and Buoyancy Aid  (Read 7411 times)

Offline kill

Free Spray Deck and Buoyancy Aid
« on: December 18, 2008, 23:03:06 »
Palm Kevlar something something spray deck. Nearly three years old. Been to Uganda twice and survived all of the biggest holes without popping. It's a keyhole cockpit roto 3 deck (pretty standard). It's covered in seams that are beginning to let in some water. With a bit of neoprene glue it could last a fair bit longer. Otherwise, it'll probably only last a few more months.

Stohlquist Rescue Buoyancy Aid. About four years old I think. I ckecked it a year ago and it kept my head afloat in deep water. It should still work although I wouldn't be bringing it on any grade 4+ rivers. It has a working chest harness and if you want, I can attach a cow tail. This is new so I'd charge for that. Say €8 not including a krab. This suits anyone who's starting to rescue on club trips and is only doing grade 3's themselves so people of this nature have first dibs.

Usual rules:
Must not have received more than €150 of free gear for Christmas
Must be attending Kerry
Must not own their own buoyancy aid
Post below for what you want.

Offline kill

Re: Free Spray Deck and Buoyancy Aid
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 23:04:12 »
Actually Lucy was talking to me about a buoyancy aid the other day so she has first dibs on the b-aid if she wants it.

Offline Lambe

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 16:00:59 »
Shotgun on the b-aid if lucy is not getting it!

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 16:21:43 »
As above, the same spraydeck for the same price. I think mine's a roto 4 (?), anyways, first calls gets it - Same terms, mine has been to Uganda less and Italy more since we're willy waving Kill. It's still good with a bit of glue...

Offline Lucy

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 17:16:37 »
Pick me pick me pick me!!! Woop. Ha. sucks to be you Lambe.
I'll be a gracious sportsman...but I still win. :P
Yeah Buoyancy!

Offline kill

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 00:09:13 »
Spray Deck still up for grabs. Take it now or the poor kids in Africa will get it. Remember your parents telling you this about your dinner? This time it's for real.