Author Topic: Mayo Mess  (Read 10226 times)

Offline paddle

Mayo Mess
« on: January 26, 2009, 15:43:59 »

THE MAYO MESS..A BOATERX COMPETITION HELD ON ONE OF MAYO'S MOST BLASTED RIVERS,THE CLYDAGH,7TH MARCH.DETAILS TO FOLLOW..STAY TUNNED...

Offline Sara

Re: Mayo Mess
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:14:48 »
sweet!

Offline becca

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 15:26:53 »
ah hooray!! you can all come stay with me!!

This never happens.
Nobody ever goes to Mayo!!...it's not like i don't know why...It's basically mountains surrounded by marsh land.

Nothing grows there (because there's no sunlight) except weird vegetables that no one can digest...and the people that live there are all highly excitable and a bit odd because their nearest neighbour is twenty five light years away...

No ones really that nice either- especially old people. Their such hard liners...i think its because they grew up on diets of raw potatoes, gravel and dairy milks which is the only chocolate bar i can ever find for some reason (What is that about?) Also, they all seem to be able to run really fast. 
Yeah, in fact, it's probably the nearest any of us will ever come to the twilight zone.

Anyway, this is fantastic news.

Offline cormac

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 16:11:59 »

Nobody ever goes to Mayo!!...it's not like i don't know why...It's basically mountains surrounded by marsh land.

Nothing grows there (because there's no sunlight) except weird vegetables that no one can digest...

It sounds like Mordor.

Which would explain a lot about you, Ms Holohan.

:-*

Offline TomB

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 16:33:20 »
No Cormac, it just sounds like Mayo . . . . Mordor sounds like Mayo . . .

Regards,

Tom

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 17:15:50 »
Tom, Cormac, just as a matter of interest, when do the two of you plan on adopting a lovechild? I mean, there's obviuosly some tension in your relationship, this could be just what you two lovebirds need...

Offline caz

• Koo-koo-ka-choo
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 17:42:37 »
ah a band-aid baby, i love it!

Offline paddle

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 12:03:14 »
Due to problems outside of our control the mayo mess has been moved back to March 14th, we Apologise for any inconvence

Offline becca

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 14:04:09 »

It sounds like Mordor.

Which would explain a lot about you, Ms Holohan.

:-*

Thats so funny....i mean, now you mention it Cormac, i always felt there was something different...it's hard to explain, it's just this feeling i can't put into words...something just doesn't add up,obviously i don't like to say anything becasue the locals are always so polite.

These are my neighbours. Thats Mary Durkin there in the middle and her sons Paddy and John to the left and right of her. Mary's pretty ancient. I'm expecting to hear she's gone supernova any time now.
They're farmers.

This is another neighbour, Gary Murphy. He's about my age...we had a thing going on for awhile

He doesn't photograph well but he's really nice.

Offline Ritchie

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 14:56:43 »
No becca, you're from England not Mayo!!

Mayo's is in Ireland you see...

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 15:40:34 »
Except for killawalla which is in australia.

Offline cormac

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 18:46:51 »
Becca

It's a real shame things didn't work out between yourself and Gary because, though I'm sorry to say it, you'll probably never do so well for yourself again.

Hugs

Cormac.

Offline becca

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 19:29:17 »
Ritchie. Fuck off.

Hey Cormac, you're the master at dating these days aren't you? If you were me how would you get Gary back?Leave a trail of fresh human blood?Cause let me tell you, that has not gone down well in the past.

Offline cormac

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 09:50:33 »
Dearest Becca

I do sympathise with your predicament. 

Hmmm...what qualities can you use to win Gary back?  Clearly looks and personality aren't a runner for you, though charm would have been handy if you could have come by some.  What about a nice stew?  Everyone loves home-cooking!  Can you cook?

Hugs.

Offline Douchier

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 10:05:22 »
Have you considered getting knocked-up and telling him that he's the daddy?
Nothing like a good ol' fashoned keep-a-minger baby.

Definately no hugs

Niall L. Bouchier