Author Topic: Suggestion on improvements in facilities  (Read 407 times)

Offline Andru93

• Quippy 16/17
  • Committee 16/17
  • Chief Trailer Puller :P
Re: Suggestion on improvements in facilities
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2018, 13:50:45 »
These two colleges ave some of the best whitewater and freestyle rivers in Ireland, but more notably they have excellent facilities within their campus grounds.

ave --> Have

This whole thing is coming from the Athletics Track that they are about to build in the stone carpark in front of the boathouse. So a new boathouse or even an expansion might be on the cards. Has Dramsoc put stuff back in there side yet?

As for the waterside boathouse the rowers currently have a boathouse in islandbridge but I don't know would be be more space available there. It would be a good place for flatwater training if there was will there but I don't see the rowers been too keen in sharing space.

As the Newstead speed bump there thing is truly a fecker and should be either halfed or got ridden of.

Offline Mark Hoare

• Quippy 17/18, member of the GALALADS
Re: Suggestion on improvements in facilities
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 20:07:48 »
These two colleges ave some of the best whitewater and freestyle rivers in Ireland, but more notably they have excellent facilities within their campus grounds.

ave --> Have

This whole thing is coming from the Athletics Track that they are about to build in the stone carpark in front of the boathouse. So a new boathouse or even an expansion might be on the cards. Has Dramsoc put stuff back in there side yet?

As for the waterside boathouse the rowers currently have a boathouse in islandbridge but I don't know would be be more space available there. It would be a good place for flatwater training if there was will there but I don't see the rowers been too keen in sharing space.

As the Newstead speed bump there thing is truly a fecker and should be either halfed or got ridden of.

Drama have moved stuff into their shed, not much compared to what used to be in it but alas, there is still shite in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk