Author Topic: Kerry  (Read 34698 times)

Offline Evan

• We Live In Beijing
Kerry
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:54:52 »
Kerry!!

Yes sirr-ee!

Here's the low down:
The houses are booked from the 28th of December to the 4th of January!

Woor wooot!

The prices are:
Staying one night €25
Staying two nights €50
Staying three nights €70
Staying four nights €90
Staying five nights €110
Staying six nights €130

SEVENTH NIGHT FREE

Certain committee members have said that they can't be bothered trying to remember all of that when they may have had a drink or two say money to me and me only.

If you're looking for a lift or offering one post up here

Written by Evan, fantastictified by Karen
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 21:47:41 by evanoc »

Offline finch

• Committee 10/11
Re: Kerry
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 12:04:54 »
Can we just go down for the 7th night ??  ::)

Also I assume that includes the club organised canoeing down there and the boats and all.............

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 12:42:23 »
There can be up to two organised by the committee, there can be more but remember this is a holiday for instructors as well. On those there will be an instructor rescue and relatively sober people. They will also leave at around half nine to get to the rivers. It gets dark at around 3.

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 12:56:58 »
is the 7th night new years eve? if its free ill be there with bells on

Offline Nuala

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 13:19:46 »
You might want to post up here how long you intend to be down for and when you are arriving. It makes the logistics easier, particularly with regards to picking dates for club trips so that we have maximum numbers on them. Don't forget, even if you don't make the club trips there's surfing every day.

I'll be there all week.

Offline Karen

• Chocolate!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 13:22:28 »
The what, 4th night is New Years?, and it's being charged from whenever you arrive, so if you, say, arrive on the 3rd night, you still get charged 25 for your first two, and 20 for the rest etc. Your seventh night down there will be free, not the overall seventh.

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 13:25:56 »
thanks for ruining my christmas karen :(

Offline Evan

• We Live In Beijing
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 13:47:11 »
Why doesn't the glow work on my computer properly???? It was grand on Karen's earlier but on mine its just half highlighted :( To those who had posted up here (and Aengus) and find their posts missing it was so people would actually talk about Kerry.

I spent ages trying to figure out how to word that so people wouldn't be confused . :( The price is, as Karen said, for YOUR 1st/2nd/3rd night etc. The easy way to figure out how much to pay is think "How many nights will I be in Kerry for?" and then look at the price beside that number in the list above. I hope that makes it as clear as mud for everybody

So Karl if you just want to come for New Year's Eve you'll pay €25. That's the cheapest New Year's party that I've ever heard of.

Offline Evan

• We Live In Beijing
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 13:47:59 »
Just noticed a problem with that post. For people staying 7 nights you pay €130.

It's not free.

Offline finch

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 13:50:59 »
I assume we all buy our own food and stuff as well - just trying to get a price so i can beg money of my parents........

Offline Evan

• We Live In Beijing
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 14:04:25 »
Club will provide breakfast and dinner. If you're around for lunch I'd be surprised. As Trinity said:

Quote from: Trinity Ash
from past experience your either paddling or sleeping during lunchtime anyway

Offline sarah

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 14:33:31 »
Cool. No, better then cool. Very cool.
And definatly a bargain.
Very good.
Excellent in fact.
Good work!

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 14:50:51 »
Sounds good, might go. Do we have to go to the boat house on the 28th to pick out our boat?

Offline AENGUS!

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 14:56:04 »
Wooh Kerry!!! ;D

So i'm still a bit confused... Two club trips, any ideas when they'll be yet? I should be there for most time maybe leaving one or two days early. And whats the deal with kayaking the rest of the time? Surfing every day I hear...with club gear?! But if we were to want to go on more river trips is that possible? Presume we have to borrow gear or whatever? Oh and whats the story with gear getting down there? We have to go to the boat house and get what we want? And is the trailer bringing boats?.....think that's just about enough questions for now!! :P :D

Can't wait to go paddling again!! ;D woooooooooh!!

Oh and what's the club breakfast gonna be?!! Better hope this pork crap is all resolved so we can have lots of sausages!! :)

Offline AENGUS!

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 14:57:08 »
Oh and p.s, go Leighton....know you want to!!! ;)