Author Topic: Pre-Colours Night Out!!!  (Read 33210 times)

Offline Karen

• Chocolate!
Re: Pre-Colours Night Out!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2008, 17:57:43 »
She means my fantastic list of fantasticosity! Which is infinitely better!

Offline becca

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2008, 22:33:27 »
either way...someone's going to get hurt. 

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2008, 14:43:24 »
ah nuala, dont be sucha scrooge. how could anyone get sick of christmas. christmas is great and i wont have anyone saying other wise.

ps i was in hamleys yesterday and it is fantastic. just try not thinking of christmas as you walk in the door. it is way too much fun not to think of the bestest holiday ever.

Offline Towelyey

• Boobs Officer
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2008, 16:19:41 »
is it time for mark to put up a christmas skin on our lovely boards???

i think so :)

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2008, 17:54:17 »
ah nuala, dont be sucha scrooge. how could anyone get sick of christmas. christmas is great and i wont have anyone saying other wise.

ps i was in hamleys yesterday and it is fantastic. just try not thinking of christmas as you walk in the door. it is way too much fun not to think of the bestest holiday ever.

they had an animatronic bavarian brass band of teddy bears playing jingle bells just inside the door. and the security guard at the door was so happy he was singing along. that's how magical hamley's is. go there.

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2008, 18:24:49 »
thats how magical christmas is. (when it is not being ba-humbugged by some scrooge that is :P)

Offline Bill C

• This can only go well
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2008, 21:00:44 »
thats how magical christmas is. (when it is not being ba-humbugged by some scrooge that is :P)

Dear sir,
I enjoy Christmas as much as the next man. I, however, start my enjoying later, and so ironically am one of the few who still enjoys it when it finally comes around. And so I emplore you, can it until the 8th of December.

Yours sincerely,
Ebenezer

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2008, 01:30:55 »
christmas is shit
end of discussion

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2008, 08:48:15 »
i still enjoy christmas when it comes around. how could you not. i mean even ebenezer enjoyed christmas.

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2008, 09:12:45 »
Carl you need to open up to the magical time of year that is Christmas!!! I mean how can you make a blunt statement like that, it's like hearing Bambi being told 'your mother isn't coming back' for the first time and not feeling anything - how can you smile at the little pleasures in life when you can't shout about the big ones? Also, appreciate after the 9th of December, the 8th is all about the partying!

Offline mmmmm

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2008, 10:10:33 »
Diarmuid only you could describe a group of teddy bears playing jingle bells and as "animatronic".. you could of left out that big word and the magic of the brass band teddys bears would have been conveyed just as well!!

Those teddy's are amazing, they do a whole Christmas melody and talk to each other. My favourite was Santa Claus is coming to town!

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2008, 11:14:07 »
kylie, i love the parties and the christmas SEASON, but with a family as fucked up as mine you'd hate christmas itself too

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2008, 11:23:27 »
baa humbug.

Offline JODY

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2008, 11:35:45 »
Karl i've come to the conclusion everyone elses families are far less disfunctional than the likes of you & me. This is why nobody would come away for christmas week... it would be much more festive if there was snow & fun & not driving to 4 different houses on 1 day  ::)

Offline KarlC

• veni vidi vici
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2008, 11:57:52 »
at least 4 different houses, then theres the hassle of remembering your brothers and sisters names